This year has been quite the whirlwind with celebrating our first year of marriage, starting a new career, starting the blog, diagnosing and treating my hormonal nightmare, adding a new dog to the family, and moving once again. It has brought many successes and joys with a fair share of failures and struggles that I count as learning opportunities.
More success, more peace, more happiness, more joy. Some write lists, some pray, some plan. I have never been much of a resolution type person, but this year, I think I have come up with a few tangible things to start, improve upon, and end.
As always, we hope for more in the new year.
- Learn to sew
- See the inside of a gym at least twice a week
- Quit comparing myself to others
- Continue and improve the blog
- Begin saving for our first home
- Take more style risks
- Explore new photography skills
- Only buy things I love
- Stay on top of work documentation
- Pay off last bit of school debt
Are you a resolution maker? Are you looking to this new year for improvement? If so, what are some of your resolutions/promises/hopes?